A Break from the Boardom is a mini-series of mine that was borne out of shooting what moves you. PIK Magazine asked me to write up the story behind the project, and in doing so I was able to shed light on a lesson that needs to be learned early in the process of shaping up as a photographer.
- Photographing Siem Reap’s first Opera: A Prelude to Mozart at AngkorApril 17, 2017
- A Week-long Review of Crowdfire for Instagram and Facebook: Social Media for PhotographersMarch 25, 2017
- A Nervous Nikon Guy: I’m Probably Not the Only OneMarch 6, 2017
- Update: Angkor Wat Ticket Prices IncreaseFebruary 1, 2017
- Take Stunning Long Exposure Photographs of WaterfallsJanuary 23, 2017