I revisited an abandoned dwelling in the heart of Tongyeong, South Korea. Read on for still life photography from the eerie scene and for a write up from a friend and shooting partner of mine, Joshua Herrin, in the first guest post on The Lost Lens.
- Photographing Siem Reap’s first Opera: A Prelude to Mozart at AngkorApril 17, 2017
- A Week-long Review of Crowdfire for Instagram and Facebook: Social Media for PhotographersMarch 25, 2017
- A Nervous Nikon Guy: I’m Probably Not the Only OneMarch 6, 2017
- Update: Angkor Wat Ticket Prices IncreaseFebruary 1, 2017
- Take Stunning Long Exposure Photographs of WaterfallsJanuary 23, 2017