I find it almost impossible to turn down an opportunity to photograph just about any form of live music; it’s just too much of a buzz. Imagine my delight, then, at an invitation to capture some of the precious moments in the build-up to something so truly groundbreaking: the first opera in Siem Reap.
- Photographing Siem Reap’s first Opera: A Prelude to Mozart at AngkorApril 17, 2017
- A Week-long Review of Crowdfire for Instagram and Facebook: Social Media for PhotographersMarch 25, 2017
- A Nervous Nikon Guy: I’m Probably Not the Only OneMarch 6, 2017
- Update: Angkor Wat Ticket Prices IncreaseFebruary 1, 2017
- Take Stunning Long Exposure Photographs of WaterfallsJanuary 23, 2017