A tale in travel photography in its truest sense, I venture into the remote hills of Shan State, Burma (Myanmar) to deliver a photograph to a village elder taken years ago by a friend and fellow photographer. Trace my steps through the hills here.
- Photographing Siem Reap’s first Opera: A Prelude to Mozart at AngkorApril 17, 2017
- A Week-long Review of Crowdfire for Instagram and Facebook: Social Media for PhotographersMarch 25, 2017
- A Nervous Nikon Guy: I’m Probably Not the Only OneMarch 6, 2017
- Update: Angkor Wat Ticket Prices IncreaseFebruary 1, 2017
- Take Stunning Long Exposure Photographs of WaterfallsJanuary 23, 2017